STAMFORD, Conn.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The XFL today announced that season and single-game tickets for the 2020 season are available at XFL.com/tickets. Ticket prices begin at just $20 per seat for most teams.
Founding XFL Season Ticket Members will enjoy exclusive benefits including:
● Season ticket price-lock for the first two seasons.
● Early access to the XFL’s Football Advisory Network: an online community that will give football fans opportunities to share their thoughts, ideas, and feedback, and help the XFL create its football and fan experience.
● 25% discount on merchandise at XFL.com.
● Exclusive gameday access.
● Year-round VIP experiences.
● Priority status for playoff tickets and season ticket renewals.
The XFL regular-season kicks off on Saturday, February 8. Each XFL team will host five home games and will play a schedule that features a home-and-home series against division rivals and one game against each team in the other division.
The league is divided into two four-team divisions, East and West. The XFL East features the DC Defenders, New York Guardians, St. Louis BattleHawks, and Tampa Bay Vipers. The Dallas Renegades, Houston Roughnecks, Los Angeles Wildcats and Seattle Dragons comprise the XFL West.
Every XFL game will air live on national television, including 25 games broadcast on ABC and FOX. XFL games will air weekly on broadcast TV (ABC and FOX) and will be complemented by games on cable (ESPN, ESPN2, FS1 and FS2). The XFL TV schedule allows for consistent appointment viewing each week with back-to-back games starting Saturday afternoons at 2 pm ET, as well as two games on Sunday afternoons.
Fans can visit www.xfl.com to learn more about single-game and season tickets, including prices, benefits, and to sign up for special information and content.